Romantic Escapades Package
Enjoy a sweet escape with your loved one! Create romantic life-time memories in a hotel that is steeped in the charming history of old Hong Kong.
Book now and stay with us during 9 - 15 Feb 2018 to enjoy our romantic escapades package :
- Classic Room starting from HK$2,080
- Deluxe Room starting from HK$2,280
- Studio Suite starting from HK$4,080
- Late check-out until 14:00 (subject to availability)
- Valentine's Day chocolate gift set
- Welcome drinks for two at Gradini Bar
- Daily breakfast for two at Gradini Ristorante E Bar Italiano
- In-room WiFi service
- Complimentary local calls
- Free use of Handy smartphones with free international phone calls (selected countries) and unlimited local mobile data
- Free access to Goji Studio Fitness (L'Place, Central)
JOIN iPrestige to enjoy a host of member benefits and privileges catering to both your hotel stay and food and beverage needs. Enrolment is free!
For reservations and enquiries, please
CLICK HERE or contact our Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2308 3199
- All prices are subjected to 10% service charge
- Black-out dates & supplement may apply
- Booking must be made directly with the hotel and at least 1 day before arrival. All room rates and privileges are subject to room availability and hotel’s confirmation.
- All benefits except daily breakfast are limited to once per stay and subject to availability
- Confirmed booking required and paid by a valid credit card at the time of reservations, the total room rate (inclusive of the related service charges) is non-refundable and will be charged upon booking confirmation. Booking cannot be amended or modified upon confirmation.
- No cancellation or no amendment is allowed. Any cancellation will incur a penalty charge of 100% of the total room rate (inclusive of the related service charges).
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- All room rates and privileges are subjected to change without any prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, The Pottinger Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.